What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 7

Bartholemew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since updating I can't change my clock..does anyone know how to make changes to the clock? It is showing 2 hours before my time!

You have to turn on location services. lol. Then turn it back off.

NDS59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Viber app is now telling me that the microphone is disabled. This damned IOS7 is hacking me off.
Anyone have a fix? THX

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My Viber app is now telling me that the microphone is disabled. This damned IOS7 is hacking me off.
Anyone have a fix? THX

Did you OTA/iTunes upgrade to iOS 7? Or did you perform a fresh restore to iOS 7

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My Viber app is now telling me that the microphone is disabled. This damned IOS7 is hacking me off. Anyone have a fix? THX

Did you know apps that use the microphone need permission now? It must be turned on in "privacy" in the settings. Hope that works.

PhantomTempest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are talking about giving up your jail break and upgrading to iOS 7, then yes, just plug the iPad into your iTunes, press The Upgrade button and let iTunes do it's magic.

Just make a backup first so you can use it to put the iPad back the way you had it (except, of course, it'll be on iOS 7 ... and not jail broken).

Good luck.

Marilyn

Thx Mickey....noted!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ricky welcome to our forums. Please be more specific in your posts. Your statement above has no meaning. To majority of users the upgrade is fine so if you have issues please tell us the problem and we will give you the answers.

Thank you

Bartholemew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right forum, if not, move me. Post upgrade, while opening videos in Facebook posts. At first, the videos just didn't play, or they would only play for a short period. Now, there is no volume. This wasn't occurring in iOS 6. Anyone know what the problem could be?

Most reactions

Latest posts