What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 7

acostapimps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Didn't they use to give you limited days before you go back to a previous SW through iTunes backup?

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What is it that you hate about it? Just curious.....

Me too. I think it's terrific. It's brighter, appears faster?, and offers many more features.

It does require a bit of time to learn about what's new though. After all, you had to spend a bit of time learning about IOS to begin with.

Give it a fair "shakedown cruise" and you might be pleasantly surprised.

Good luck.

Wayneb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't really like the look of the new icons or some of the apps, notes looks like a half finished app now and the calendar is harder to see clearly.
I also have problems with how airplay works on my iPad 3, swiping up does nothing and the only way I can get an airplay icon is in a video.
I do like the new radio feature and my iPad does seam to be a little more responsive than before, I also like the way you close out programs
now. I hate the email program, I have preview turned off but if I want to delete an email now I have to select it and it opens it up, I don't want spam email
To ever open.

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't really like the look of the new icons or some of the apps, notes looks like a half finished app now and the calendar is harder to see clearly. I also have problems with how airplay works on my iPad 3, swiping up does nothing and the only way I can get an airplay icon is in a video. I do like the new radio feature and my iPad does seam to be a little more responsive than before, I also like the way you close out programs now. I hate the email program, I have preview turned off but if I want to delete an email now I have to select it and it opens it up, I don't want spam email To ever open.

For mail, just swipe the left side to the right to get the sidebar, and press edit. Presto, no opening every email.

OP
F

fogey0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of my "favorites" are screwed up and I cannot remove the ones I want to remove like I used to. Does anyone know how? This is only one of many, many issues with this. Downloading this is like fixing something that wasn't broken!

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All of my "favorites" are screwed up and I cannot remove the ones I want to remove like I used to. Does anyone know how? This is only one of many, many issues with this. Downloading this is like fixing something that wasn't broken!

As my post just before yours, but instead of mail, select the favorites tab on Safari and drag to the right, a delete button will appear.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't really like the look of the new icons or some of the apps, notes looks like a half finished app now and the calendar is harder to see clearly. I also have problems with how airplay works on my iPad 3, swiping up does nothing and the only way I can get an airplay icon is in a video. I do like the new radio feature and my iPad does seam to be a little more responsive than before, I also like the way you close out programs now. I hate the email program, I have preview turned off but if I want to delete an email now I have to select it and it opens it up, I don't want spam email To ever open.

If you do a one finger swipe up from the very bottom of the screen you open the control panel and reveal the Airplay symbol in any app......

image-1040534804.jpg

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts