What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 7?

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My update went pretty smoothly early last night. No problems to report. Honestly, I really like this new interface and look! I wasn't too sure but even after just a few hours of use, I'm pretty much sold on iOS 7. Performance doesn't seem to be affected on my iPad 2 and everything works and feels about the same as it did before so that's good. So, my advice is go for it if you haven't already. It's a nice refresh and even my old and clunky iPad 2 feels like a new device again. :)

I agree. I had to mess around with backgrounds but finally got it looking pretty sharp! Feels like a nice refresh for my old iPad!

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The 4th generation iPod touch is not eligible for the iOS 7 upgrade. iOS 6.1.3 is the latest iOS version it will support.

Bummer. I will let her know. It is a pretty old device anyways
Thanks!

silverado8405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to have the Apple Store where I'm on business update mine and all I got was 200 less songs, ios 6.1.3 and 4 hours of wasted time when he said "I guess ios7 isn't on our computers yet". Not a happy camper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amilliron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I successfully updated my iPad 2 last night. I stared after midnight EST and it took awhile but it went through without issue! Of course I am sleep deprived and will pay the price today at work!

We are perplexed however. My husband has both an iPhone 5 and iPad 2 and both his devices are saying that they are up to date with iOS6. Any thoughts on what to do about this would be appreciated!

YoloSwag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I successfully updated my iPad 2 last night. I stared after midnight EST and it took awhile but it went through without issue! Of course I am sleep deprived and will pay the price today at work!

We are perplexed however. My husband has both an iPhone 5 and iPad 2 and both his devices are saying that they are up to date with iOS6. Any thoughts on what to do about this would be appreciated!

I have not heard of a problem like this before but maybe you can update it in your computer using iTunes. Try it.

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I successfully updated my iPad 2 last night. I stared after midnight EST and it took awhile but it went through without issue! Of course I am sleep deprived and will pay the price today at work! We are perplexed however. My husband has both an iPhone 5 and iPad 2 and both his devices are saying that they are up to date with iOS6. Any thoughts on what to do about this would be appreciated!

They're not out of memory right? If not maybe just try again later today.

Most reactions

Latest posts