What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 7: What Do You Want?

What do you want in iOS 7?

• Removal of skeuomorphism

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Maps app overhaul

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Revamped mail app - incorporation of "Mailbox" app

• More powerful/accurate Siri

• Changing app defaults (eg. Chrome instead of Safari)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Hiding Apple apps without 3rd party workarounds

• iPF integration?????

• Other (in comments)

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kill all apps at once

So I would not have come up with this one, but while playing at an Apple store last weekend, with an iPad Mini, I went to close the open apps and I think every one of them (and it was a ton) was open at the bottom. It did take a minute or two to get them all closed out so I have to give a x2 on this one.

Biddy44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Widgets (whatever they want to call them) and more screen customization options, swype (whatever they want to call it), better photo management.

iOS is now years behind the other platforms. I like that it just works, but I find it hard to believe they can't reliably add usability improvements that have proven helpful elsewhere.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have heard that Apple plan to open up the API variety a bit. Other than that, I would like to see the dock allow scrolling and the ability to add more icons. Scrolling the dock once or twice is faster than scrolling through 4 or 5 screens.

Sent from my iOS device using Tapatalk.

Most reactions

Latest posts