What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 7 vs Android 4.2

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did not denigrate Apple. I should have used "in my opinion" when I said that Android was a superior operating system. Look at the new features of IOS 7, notice the article mentions all the features copied from Android. Not much in the way on innovation. That's my opinion. I was very interested in the Ipad Mini. I have used Ipads and find them somewhat lacking for my use. :eek:

There is a difference between innovation and invention. If you take something that someone else has and make it better then that would not be invention but it could be described as innovative. Check out how they developed the mouse that HP (I think it was) came up with.

We will see how innovative iOS 7 is when we get the final release in the autumn, it seems a little early to be suggesting that it's not innovative until we get o play with that release......but hey, you may find that you are right!

The Archangel

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i would suggest just being more careful about how you phrase things,also comments that are allowed in one forum may not necessarily be allowed in another.

Last edited:

Most reactions