What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 7 problems

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
At this moment I'm posting with my iPad 3. I've also updated an iPad 2, and it has now iOS 7 installed. Both are working without any problems. In fact, my touchscreen is more sensitive than before.

Last edited:

BuckarooBonzai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FINALLY managed to update my ipad to ios7 but I'm wishing I hadn't now! touchscreen has lost a lot of sensitivity I now have to tap several times on some icons & others won't work at all! trying to do someting like set a photo for wallpaper is now very difficult & the thing seems to freeze like windows 3.1 used to back in the early 90's! sad y unlike windows, you can't revert to earlier OS! Very disappointing!
Amen

PhantomTempest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello ppl! does anyone hav any info on downloading "whatsapp" for ipad 2....does it work? Is der an alternative?...plz help

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
just been reading a bit on it & it seems the ipad 3 ( which I have) really isnt suited to it. Apparently the processor is at its very limit & thats why its all jerky & sometimes the buttons wont respond. Ive also done a bit of checking & certain devices ARE possible to revert & mine seems to be one! Check this link out: How to Downgrade From iOS 7 to iOS 6 [PHOTOS] - International Business Times
That article was written the day after the release of iOS 7. Since it was written, Apple has stopped signing iOS 6.1.3 and downgrades are no longer possible.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
does anyone have a good reason or a negative that makes one PAUSE before upgrading their ipad ?

Wimbleton--your thread and accompanying posts have been merged with this thread to keep it all together.

Thanks,

Ski
IPF STAFF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I wonder if Austria will ever get iTunes Radio. We still don't get TV series in iTunes.

Well, there's some hope. The major music labels have been at least a little more cooperative with international rights than the TV and Movie companies. ;)

I'm sure that's the major hold up. The minor one would be expanding out the necessary servers so that the service does not suffer from overload. Apple's got the resources for that, I'm sure.

They might be feeling a bit cautious about it's success too. Though if the U.S. response is any indication they've got a hit on their hands.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, there's some hope. The major music labels have been at least a little more cooperative with international rights than the TV and Movie companies. ;) I'm sure that's the major hold up. The minor one would be expanding out the necessary servers so that the service does not suffer from overload. Apple's got the resources for that, I'm sure. They might be feeling a bit cautious about it's success too. Though if the U.S. response is any indication they've got a hit on their hands.
So there's nothing else for me to do but wait.

Missmouse3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ive found out sadly this is correct! Ive relegated the ipad to an other family member just to play games on now & Im going to buy a new PC! In an ideal world Id have an ipad running Android!
why does Apple have to make everything so difficult?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We'll ramble on, Mikel, anything you say, we will listen to! I have iTunes Match and I'm not sure it's the best thing since sliced bread yet. If the signal is 2G or GPRS it's awful.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ive found out sadly this is correct! Ive relegated the ipad to an other family member just to play games on now & Im going to buy a new PC! In an ideal world Id have an ipad running Android!
why does Apple have to make everything so difficult?

Missmouse, sorry to hear of your troubles since updating your iPad. We've merged your post along with the associated posts to this primary thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ios-7/114027-ios-7-problems.html

Thanks,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So there's nothing else for me to do but wait.
. I am in Australia and currently it is not available here. The simple solution is set up a USA account happy to provide what you need to do. I have been streaming iTunes Radio for past 3 days on all my devices. It is so cool particularly the jazz radio... Cheers Colin

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
. I am in Australia and currently it is not available here. The simple solution is set up a USA account happy to provide what you need to do. I have been streaming iTunes Radio for past 3 days on all my devices. It is so cool particularly the jazz radio... Cheers Colin
I was already considering to do that. I already have a UK account, that's why I'm hesitating to add another one.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts