What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 7 is now available for download

Surfer01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it is about time that Apple allowed Bluetooth to be enabled via non Apple devices which is the main reason why I bought the iPad for my wife. :(

apGryffudd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhone downloaded easily and fast. iPad gave me a repeated "unavailable at this time" message, so I used iTunes, and that was fine. Problem is that the visuals don't grab me, particularly the new app group icons, which are pants. There is a touch of junior school about the colour schemes too, but no doubt I'll get used!

john8791

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Just got your email and did the upgrade on my ipad 4 but don't like the graphics change all the artwork had depth but now has none and although I've only had the upgrade a few minutes I can't see any advantage, can I change back to ios6.

asixtiesgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's slower. I managed to install on my iphone but it won't let me get past the terms and conditions on my husbands ipad, it won't let me agree to them, HELP

bobbcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wound up doing my update on iTunes. Note to those of you who'd rather not have the 4-digit passcode, be careful to click the miniscule-fonted link to decline that option because if you don't & enter said passcode (I mistakenly thought it was for the phone's locator) you don't get to turn it off. I suppose I could try resetting the phone but not really dying to do that.

Jenningsville

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Updated iPhone 5 and iPad last night OTA... downloads fine, but prob getting updates started... had to powercycle both devices then updated fine. Loving the parallax effect, animations and new control panel. First impression of new app icons, and especially folder icons, is that they feel too flat and washed out... prob cos I'm used to brighter icons on bold dramatic wallpapers... gonna take me a while to get used to them and find new appropriate wallpapers :-D

kingjust35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the update added speed to my Ipad. I notice a difference

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Podman1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded 7 to my iPad mini last night. It took over an hour to finally get it all done. I have Cox cable and a router. My minipad is connected via wireless to the internet. The update itself dl'd pretty quickly but once on the ipad it took long time to finally get it up and running. I guess there are lot's of changes and new stuff on the ios7. Anyway it finally finished and I have used it a little and like it so far. So if you dl it to a minipad be sure and make sure you have lot's of time and patience.
Anyway that's my experience so far and hope yours goes faster.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts