What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 7 - first impressions

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Gazzaho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gazzaho--please be respectful and ease the tone in your posts. Everyone's opinion counts, however, please do so in a respectful manner. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

I was being respectful, I certainly did not intend offence. The poster made the statement that they had no clue what I was talking about. Why respond to my post if that were true? I simply replied to that comment.

I apologise if my post seemed offensive.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was being respectful, I certainly did not intend offence. The poster made the statement that they had no clue what I was talking about. Why respond to my post if that were true? I simply replied to that comment. I apologise if my post seemed offensive.

Let's ease the tone down and also steer your posts in a more productive and positive manner. We understand repeatedly of your concerns related to the iOS 7 update, however, others here do enjoy this latest version. Yes, we all may have some issue or two, but at the end of the day--most of us have moved forward from it and found solutions by the help of other apps.

We also urge members to send their feedback directly to Apple. That way, your voice will be heard and maybe the next update will address the issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator
IPF Staff

Gazzaho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's ease the tone down and also steer your posts in a more productive and positive manner. We understand repeatedly of your concerns related to the iOS 7 update, however, others here do enjoy this latest version. Yes, we all may have some issue or two, but at the end of the day--most of us have moved forward from it and found solutions by the help of other apps. We also urge members to send their feedback directly to Apple. That way, your voice will be heard and maybe the next update will address the issue. Thanks for your understanding. Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator IPF Staff

I understand what you are saying, but why should I feel the need to steer my comments in a more productive and positive manner? When I spend time trying to set a simple picture as a wallpaper over and over and can't get it to scale to fit the screen this is not productive, how can I post positive comments when I haven't found any regarding scaling wallpaper. I myself have found no app or solution that displays existing pictures exactly as they were pre IOS 7, if you do then please enlighten me I will openly admit to being wrong in my comments here.

Please understand that I'm not being confrontational when I post and I will try to tone my comments down, but I am angry because I like my iPad and hate the fact that when Apple make a change I disagree with I'm left with no option but to accept it. I have, like many others sent my feedback to Apple and just like them I'm still unsure if Apple even considers wallpaper scaling an issue.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying, but why should I feel the need to steer my comments in a more productive and positive manner? When I spend time trying to set a simple picture as a wallpaper over and over and can't get it to scale to fit the screen this is not productive, how can I post positive comments when I haven't found any regarding scaling wallpaper. I myself have found no app or solution that displays existing pictures exactly as they were pre IOS 7, if you do then please enlighten me I will openly admit to being wrong in my comments here.

Please understand that I'm not being confrontational when I post and I will try to tone my comments down, but I am angry because I like my iPad and hate the fact that when Apple make a change I disagree with I'm left with no option but to accept it. I have, like many others sent my feedback to Apple and just like them I'm still unsure if Apple even considers wallpaper scaling an issue.

Please reread our rules! If you have an issue take it off line!!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts