What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 7 apps update

iPadPil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My update to iOS 7 went great with no problems at all. One thing though which was not happening before is after updating the various apps they still showing grouped together under the date they were updated. Before they were not showing after the update. Can I get delete them? Since the list is growing daily. Thanks

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope. Because they added automatic updates, they now list the last 14 days worth of updates. This allows the user to see what was updated and when in case an app stops working.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They will self delete after a period of time, it's a feature of iOS 7 which allows you to see details of the update after the event.

The Archangel

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My update to iOS 7 went great with no problems at all. One thing though which was not happening before is after updating the various apps they still showing grouped together under the date they were updated. Before they were not showing after the update. Can I get delete them? Since the list is growing daily. Thanks
The list of completed app updates is a feature of iOS 7. The list cannot be manually deleted but older entries disappear from the list after about 2 weeks. I believe that the purpose of the list is so that users who have automatic app updates enabled will be able to see which apps have been recently updated.

OP
iPadPil

iPadPil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you guys for your prompt responses.

Most reactions

Latest posts