What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 7 3g

Wayne Bruton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Is it true that there are problems with 3G with the new version of iOS, I will not be able to survive without 3G at all?

Kind regards

Wayne

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Only members of Apple's Development Program have access to IOS7 right now. As it hasn't been released to the general public as yet, any rumors you may be hearing may be coming from those who have downloaded it from questionable sites and who knows what they are actually updating their devices with. Not a good move really at this stage with the release just a couple of days away.

I'm sure excited with this new release and speculation at this point is unfounded.

OP
Wayne Bruton

Wayne Bruton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks leelai,

Much appreciated. Just saw a few comments on websites talking about the release and one mentioned 7 things you will hate about iOS 7, the 3G thing being one of the 7. I certainly won't download until the official version is released on Wednesday. Was just curious and a bit concerned.

Kind regards

Wayne

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks leelai,

Much appreciated. Just saw a few comments on websites talking about the release and one mentioned 7 things you will hate about iOS 7, the 3G thing being one of the 7. I certainly won't download until the official version is released on Wednesday. Was just curious and a bit concerned.

Kind regards

Wayne

I can see why you would be concerned.....I also had a look myself to see what was being said out there and sure enough it was from others who are not themselves Developers and so have tried to get a jump on the new OS. I was quite surprised to see a few sites offering the new OS also. :O I really wouldn't put any stock into what they are saying right now. We'll know for sure soon enough!

I myself tend to hold back on any new updates, just in case there are teething problems but that's more to do with apps than anything else. ;)

Most reactions