What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 7.1 soon availble ?

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hear update to 7.1 is imminent, like mid-March 2014.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The update is slated for March, only a matter of when. It's said that it promises a fixed battery life and such which I don't see on the beta. It brings a few tweaks to the UI and general iOS here and there but ultimately just another round of bug fixes and the patching of Evasi0n7

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

riturajsharma19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I upgrade my iPad 4 with ios 6.1.3 straight to iOS 7.1, once it is available or do i need to upgrade to ios 7 first?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can I upgrade my iPad 4 with ios 6.1.3 straight to iOS 7.1, once it is available or do i need to upgrade to ios 7 first?
you can do it directly, but with an update as large as yours it's recommended that you not do it OTA but download the update to your computer and update through iTunes.

Calkid44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If i could rewind time and take back the IOS 6 i'd keep it, the IOS 7, now 7.0.6 is terrible, all you get out of it is flashy looking icons, the task bar at the bottom takes up a lot of the screen and is not transparent, also you can't get a picture to fit properly if your using your own picture as a background. I dislike IOS 7, hope this answers your update, but yet you can wait till IOS 7.1

Most reactions