What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 7.0.3 is out now

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info but, it didn't tell me how to access my Keychain.
You see the passwords saved or not saved in Keychain in Settings - Safari - Passwords & Autofill - Saved Passwords.
If you want to take a look at Keychain settings, go to Settings - iCloud, there tap the iCloud account. From the next popup, choose "Keychain".

Last edited:

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Installed it and I have to say my iPad seems faster. I was having real lag before but now it seems more "normal" like before the 7.0 upgrade. So far happy although I still don't like the childish stick figure icons for Safari and email, etc.

Spugnut

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Installed the update last night and will be monitoring for any perceived changes. I skipped Keychain as well for now. Thanks for the previous posts on the subject. Now I can look at the features properly before deciding to take the plunge.

Sent from my iPad using IPF

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm definitely finding it faster with this latest update. Everything seems faster, the opening and closing of apps, accessing information, etc. It's definitely done something to the overall system to make it faster. I also find that the "black screen" moment when it's going from Safari back to the home screen is almost gone although not quite.

Most reactions

Latest posts