What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 7.0.2 ?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an update that fixes some "glitches" in the lockscreen/pass code process. There is no harm to update.

Marilyn

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok it's here. What's in iOS 7.0.2? Should I download it?

Bobbi

Hi Bobbi - I waited until some minor updates to the major upgrade (i.e. iOS 7) - just finished going from 6.x to 7.0.2 - seems to be working fine on my iPad 2 - cannot yet comment on some of the battery issues other members have had complaints.

Just for those who may be interested (and after much reading & reviewing 'early' posts here & elsewhere over the last few days), I'll outline below the steps that I took for the upgrade (of course, there are other choices - just saying this seems to have worked for me):

1. First deleted apps I was not using and made sure that all apps were updated under iOS 6.x.

2. Backed up all 3rd party apps that had wireless computer (my MBPro) or online options (e.g. a password, wine, & recipe app).

3. Connected to iTunes on my MBPro and did a backup & sync - also, pre-checked that iTunes was UP TO DATE - latter important!

4. Proceeded w/ the iOS download (about 10 minutes) & installation/verification (another 10 minutes or so) - came back fine.

5. Did updates/upgrades to apps that needed attention & then a 'Reset' of the iPad - seems to have worked for me.

Not saying that this is the way to go, but seems to have worked for me - NEXT, my wife's iPad Mini - HOPE all goes well! Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts