What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 6 wifi and other problems

keirbrook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, since I installed the new ios 6 I have had nothing but problems. First my wifi is so slow it takes at least 40 seconds to load a page. My new App Store is always getting stuck when scrolling down. My camera has gone to pot. As though it has sound passing through and will not focus. No Bluetooth at all. I had problems with Bluetooth already but now it just refuses to work. Please does anyone ave any ideas or answers. Thanks a lot for your help

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try resetting network.

Settings/General/Reset/Reset Network Settings. That should sort out wifi.

I suspect that the App Store problem is a memory issue. Try closing down all of the apps in the multitask bar, and then reboot. See if that sorts it out.

Bluetooth; I usually turn Bluetooth off and then on again if it acts up. That usually sorts it out.

Camera. Touch the screen where you want it to focus, and that should do it.

Hope these solutions work. Let us know, please. If not, we can try other stuff.

Most reactions

Latest posts