What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 6 to Launch September 19

andyd1179

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally I think there is some good stuff in ios6, the map reminds me of Sim City but its great 3d viewing and they didn't have to use a load of cars going round all the streets and causing all the agro. And the fact that it has traffic update and turn by turn and you don't have to pay for it, got to be a bonus!

Daniel Tatis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iOS 6 updated, it doesn't content all features for iPad 2 but ok now I've got it

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I might actually be able to update tonight, might get iTunes updated this afternoon...
Soooo excited! The FIRST thing I'm going to do when the update finishes installing is to open Siri on my iPad!

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Say
Has anyone had trouble with the Game Center mine keeps searching. Love everything else will have to get iPad 3 want the Siri lol

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Updated both iPad and iPhone without a hitch!! Love that we can now post to Facebook like we can with twitter!!

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it is cool maps, reminders my game center is working
Ipad 2

Attachments

• image-1161976348.jpg
    image-1161976348.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 187

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am loving the updates. I can see myself using Siri a lot. The added Facebook integration is awesome. I like the new "do not disturb" and so many other new features I keep finding.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

biswatma.nayak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any one have tried uploading image direct with Safari in iOS 6???
(just like chose file->add from)

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am loving the updates. I can see myself using Siri a lot. The added Facebook integration is awesome. I like the new "do not disturb" and so many other new features I keep finding.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
Is Siri going to be keeping you awake late into the night Susan? ;)

LoneStar1948

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just downgraded my iPad 2 from iOS 6 back to 5.1.1. Nothing in 6 to compensate for the loss of Google Maps and Streetview imo. The new maps app is so poor that I wonder what on earth could have persuaded Apple that it was a good idea to release it at this stage.

Most reactions

Latest posts