What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 6 to Launch September 19

Nikonstorm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Luckily my iPad 1 can't be upgraded to iOS 6.0, I use the Google Maps App a lot and Apples New iMap replacement is definitely no upgrade! It is awful and so inaccurate. No thanks! I'm also not going to update my iPhone 4 for the same reason. I already have Tom Tom Navigation installed so no good reason to update for me.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Patron2JZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One more hour until the update is downloadable here in southern California . Now I'm wondering if there is going to be a traffic jam with everyone trying to download?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hookbill said:
I'm confused. Is original iPad and Ipad 2 getting IOS 6?

No, only the iPad 2 and iPad 3 are getting the iOS 6 update. iOS 5.1.1 is the latest iOS version that the iPad 1 will ever get.

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grrrrrrrr, iPad backed up, iTunes updated but no update for my phone thus far. Not so patiently waiting here in Florida!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
susanlackey said:
Grrrrrrrr, iPad backed up, iTunes updated but no update for my phone thus far. Not so patiently waiting here in Florida!

The time is almost here, the waiting is almost over. iOS 6 awaits you.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's what I see on my software update screen.

image-2439459249.jpg

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine is going now on my phone....Can't do the iPad right now as I need to do some work on it.

Most reactions

Latest posts