What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 6 to Launch September 19

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
frankfel said:
Hi, I used the update to iOS 6 his week. Now I find that the iTunes and App Store addresses have changed from the UK (England) to Germany.

When I first used these stores and set up an Account I was able to select which store I wanted and I choose the UK. I live in Germany but I'm a UK citizen with English as my preferred language.

When I updated the iOS 6, I did so because it was on my update list.

At no time during the upload was I advised or offered a choice of location.

I need to relocate urgently...please help if you can

frankfel said:
hi, I found a FREE App from Google of the =Google MapsStreet View = BUT, I can't download it because my Account is not registered in Germany!

Well this is something I've never run across, are you sure the App store has changed or is everything just shown in the German Language? Go to Settings - General - International and select English here. Does this change the language shown? Try signing out of your App store account and signing back in. Go to Settings - App Store and you will see your account here.
If it has now gone back to how it was have a look and see if that app you want is available. Let us know what is happening now.

Reaction score
Ios 6 got rid of my youtube app.

And a lot of other useful thins.
So far I'm not liking this update because it got rid of some pictures that I treasured, most of my videos too!

I only found a solution for the youtube app. I got an app called youplayer which is better than jasmine. Jasmine fails too much.
I heard from lots of people that their app stores were really laggy too!
If I could downgrade this I would.

Most reactions