1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iOS 6 maps: Got 3D in your town yet?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Sonicrobby, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Sonicrobby

Sonicrobby iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    For the iOS 6 betas, the main city I am in (New Orleans) had the 3D support, but not the suburbs I live in. In the last 2 weeks it appears that the 3D feature has expanded in to my area, and way past it! It seems that the entire city (all those subcities) that associate themselves as New Orleans have 3D support. I know it's insignificant in the big scheme of things, but I'm excited. What about you? Where are you and is your home/city supported by 3D view yet?
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,037 / 1
    No 3D mapping where I live. Middle of the prairies, in Regina, located in southern Saskatchewan.
  3. Chlo3

Chlo3 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The 3d Mapping of Hollywood/Los Angeles isn't really all that great, though.