What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 6 Beta 2 is Out

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
iOS 6 Beta 2 has been released as an OTA update. I have an iPad 3 and it is 490mb, so it must be a pretty big update. Anyone have the release log?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, and so would you if you were a registered developer ;)

You would also be aware that strictly speaking the NDA prevents its publication. If you want to know what is included in your update you will have to go to a site which is happy to break the rules. iPadForums is NOT one of those sites.

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last edited:

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Speculation about features is acceptable, but those who sign up to beta test have strict rules whch they must abide by. Most of the features are known, but details are not and can change on a regular basis. Other sites may ignore those rules, but our members do so at the risk of being banned.

Last edited:

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Speculation about features is acceptable, but those who sign up to beta test have strict rules whch they must abide by. Most of the features are known, but details are not and can change on a regular basis. Other sites may ignore those rules, but our members do so at the risk of being banned.

So is my link ok or do I need to delete it? Just asking.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mickeylittle said:
So is my link ok or do I need to delete it? Just asking.

OK, I think, as it enhances the conversation, and doesn't promote a blog or another forum.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are sometimes in a quandry. We love iPads and thirst for more knowledge of what is happening. We also realize that most members want a very family friendly site. As such, we cannot be loose about our basic rules. One of which is that we will not violate or allow our members to violate legal rules of Apple or any other manufacturer. What other sites do, we have no control over. As long as it is pertinent, and does not violate our restrictions, we allow links to information we deem of central interest. We also monitor those links and reserve the right pull any links when they are no longer pertinent. It can be tricky for us, but we try to do our best.

adyhooper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iOS 6 Beta 2 has been released as an OTA update. I have an iPad 3 and it is 490mb, so it must be a pretty big update. Anyone have the release log?

Yes, iOS Beta 2 update is available as an OTA update. You can download beta 2 from the iOS Development center by the iTunes, if you have already update iOS 6 beta 1. This iOS 6 beta 2 is available for the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPad 2, 3 and iPod touch 4G.

Most reactions

Latest posts