What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 6.1 Released

steve tassin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know why I can't keep iCloud on my iPad with century link phone service high-speed.,Are ying there any fixes where I can re enter iCloud And still not be asked for my ID all the time or get error as can't find server . pllose a lot of storage on my iPad and BMWs help

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would say iOS 6 is a bit of a turn off for iPads that don't come stock with iOS 6. Aside from the full-out Facebook integration (which isn't that great), it's pretty much small changes here and there, nothing mind blowing :(

Mind blowing.....you think of an iOS update like a drug or something? :)

heartyst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i update my ipad3 but wifi connection lost, then the ipad restart itself, it is stated that the ios is updated (6.1) even it is working now, i am afraid that the update is not complete, how to reinstal the update? thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
heartyst said:
i update my ipad3 but wifi connection lost, then the ipad restart itself, it is stated that the ios is updated (6.1) even it is working now, i am afraid that the update is not complete, how to reinstal the update? thanks

Have you gone to Settings>WiFi and checked to see if your WiFi is turned on?

junebug_629

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I attempted to upgrade to ios 6.1 on my IPAD2. Now i'm stuck in recovery mode. I've re-tried installing the software from my PC 7-9 times only to have the same result. I'm stuck with the USB cable and Itunes on my IPAD screen. HELP!!

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
@junebug_629, I'll take a hazardous guess that you simply pressed the Restore button to restore? Put the iPad into DFU mode and shift+click the Restore button and point it to the iOS 6.1 IPSW for your iPad 2. You won't have to redownload it since iTunes already has. By default, it will be in the following directory on your device. Just point it to it when your device is in DFU mode and it'll restore.

Sample: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPod Software Updates

Most reactions

Latest posts