iOS 6.1 Released

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Jan 28, 2013.

By Maura on Jan 28, 2013 at 12:49 PM
  1. Maura

Maura
    Expand Collapse
    iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

Apple has today announced the immediate release of iOS 6.1. According to the press release, the update adds LTE capabilities for 36 new iPhone carriers and 23 iPad carriers worldwide. This means that more users all over the world will be able to enjoy ultrafast wireless, with Apple also touting the fact that to date, iOS users have uploaded more than nine billion photos to Photo Stream, sent more than 450 billion iMessages, and received over four trillion notifications.

iOS 6.1 is available now to download, and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad (third and fourth gen), iPad 2, iPad mini and iPod touch (fourth and fifth gen).

[FONT=&amp]Source: [/FONT]Apple

Comments

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Joseph liong
    2. MILJAN
      MILJAN
      Sent from my iPad 4
    3. skimonkey
      skimonkey
      I'll do mine tomorrow when I get a chance.
    4. willerz2
      willerz2
      I would say iOS 6 is a bit of a turn off for iPads that don't come stock with iOS 6. Aside from the full-out Facebook integration (which isn't that great), it's pretty much small changes here and there, nothing mind blowing :(
    5. annukman
    6. annukman
      annukman
      Does anybody know how to play youtube on background for this new ios?
      Because play it from web no longer work.
    7. steve tassin
      steve tassin
      Does anybody know why I can't keep iCloud on my iPad with century link phone service high-speed.,Are ying there any fixes where I can re enter iCloud And still not be asked for my ID all the time or get error as can't find server . pllose a lot of storage on my iPad and BMWs help
    8. AQ_OC
      AQ_OC
      Mind blowing.....you think of an iOS update like a drug or something? :)
    9. heartyst
      heartyst
      i update my ipad3 but wifi connection lost, then the ipad restart itself, it is stated that the ios is updated (6.1) even it is working now, i am afraid that the update is not complete, how to reinstal the update? thanks
    10. scifan57
      scifan57
      Have you gone to Settings>WiFi and checked to see if your WiFi is turned on?