What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5- what would you like to see for iPad?

Reaction score
Settings widgets. I'd like to be able to switch wifi on and off in less steps.
Sweet, the other Flash requests few posts up, they specifically stated for the camera. I don't see that as possible since it would require a bulb and ios5 isn't hardware

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
v0n said:
Well I didn't really think of split screen application beyond internet browsing but now that you mention it I can see a plethora of occasions where split screen would be extremely useful. It'd be like having two iPads for the price of one !

Anywho I took a look at those 3 apps but they either had no reviews or negative reviews so I'm not sure which one to try. Gotta do some forum searching. Thanks for the tip

The 3 apps are all just as good as each other. All are free (or were very recently), so give them all your personal review and delete if you don't like them.

Sorry to have caused you a split screen app usage dilemma now.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
heybutch1 said:
I thought I would be too, but I'm not!

What widgets did you want? I think the notification centre will give me everything I wanted from widgets without taking up all my home screen space.

I was kinda looking forward to a twitter widget. Where you could see maybe the first 5 tweets in your timeline or something. And your last couple @mentions and possibly DirectMessages. I know notifications are there but a widget would've been nice to get a quick glance at the timeline. Also a settings widget, like Sbsettings.

FREE MY iPAD2  COMING SOON!

Last edited:

v0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
I think they mean a flash bulb for the rear camera in low light situations....hmmm I think.

I'd definitely like to see a iOS implemented flash bulb ....I kid 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have any of you seen the video on MacDailyNews site. It goes over the whole shebang on an apple video.

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Reaction score
On behalf of all iPad[2] and iPod Touch owners who do not have 3G and live in rural areas: please, please, please let us enter our own location in location services, or provide some other way of getting around the fact that location services does not work out here (a few miles from the Blue Ridge, in my casej)!

I own two handheld GPS's, one with bluetooth, have a cell phone with Bluetooth, and my Internet connection is via a cell modem plugged into my router. The cell modem provides GPS to the router, which makes it available to my LAN via two different protocols. So I have multiple ways to determine my location, but no way to get that info into iOS.

Even manual entry (horrors!) would be better than what we don't have now.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using iPF

heybutch1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On behalf of all iPad[2] and iPod Touch owners who do not have 3G and live in rural areas: please, please, please let us enter our own location in location services, or provide some other way of getting around the fact that location services does not work out here (a few miles from the Blue Ridge, in my casej)!

I own two handheld GPS's, one with bluetooth, have a cell phone with Bluetooth, and my Internet connection is via a cell modem plugged into my router. The cell modem provides GPS to the router, which makes it available to my LAN via two different protocols. So I have multiple ways to determine my location, but no way to get that info into iOS.

Even manual entry (horrors!) would be better than what we don't have now.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tough one! If your Internet access, dongles n all, provide a static mac address you can simply go to skyhook and register it with your location. Takes about a week to update the database.

In the absence of gps I believe iOS searches and mac addresses it can currently see against the database and uses the returned location.

let me know how it works!

Most reactions

Latest posts