What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5 Update Problems Flood Apple Support Forums

typos74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After installing ios5 all previously purchased apps no longer appear in the app store under purchased, but are installed on my ipad.

Anybody experienced something similar?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
After installing ios5 all previously purchased apps no longer appear in the app store under purchased, but are installed on my ipad.

Anybody experienced something similar?

Are you sure you are logged into the store with your apple ID? Go to Settings > Store, and check...

typos74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes i am using my apple id. Only newly purchased apps appear ( those bought after installing ios5).

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes i am using my apple id. Only newly purchased apps appear ( those bought after installing ios5).
Did you try tapping on the "Sort by" (Most Recent/App Name) button?
If that doesn't work have you tried restarting or resetting your iPad? More here:

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting

Also instead of looking on your iPad, if you open iTunes on your computer and access your account, click on "Purchase History" > "See All" do you see all of the apps that you've purchased listed? If that's the case, I agree that there's no reason they shouldn't show up on your iPad.

typos74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did all of the above. No result. The apps don't even appear at itunes under purchased!!

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did all of the above. No result. The apps don't even appear at itunes under purchased!!

You need to contact Apple.

iOS 5 did not change your iTunes account information. I you no longer see your purchased apps then only Apple can help you.

Most reactions

Latest posts