What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5 Sbclgobal Calendar Events Not Showing Up

BeeJayC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I updated to iOS5 last night on the iPad 2 with no major issues...except that my Sbcglobal Calendar and Events are not showing up on the iPad calendar. I have no idea why. It's not an Sbcglobal/Yahoo issue because the calendar still works on my iPhone 4 (haven't upgraded to iOS 5 on the phone yet).

This is perplexing and frustrating.

The Sbcglobal email works fine. And in the settings I have it set to sync its calendars.

Anyone else have this happening or know what's going on?

OP
B

BeeJayC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully eventually someone who uses a separate Yahoo! or Sbcglobal calendar will come across this same issue.

It's extremely annoying...and sadly, par for the course from Apple.

OP
B

BeeJayC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's call it the "AT&T Yahoo! Calendar" instead of Sbcglobal. That's actually what it's called.

OP
B

BeeJayC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The email address associated with this calendar works fine still on the iPad 2.

In the iPad 2 calendar I should have several Gmail accounts showing up as calendars as well as the Sbcglobal AT&T Yahoo! one. But only 1 of the Gmail accounts shows up, my Exchange account, and the stupid iCloud calendar that I have never used. Why won't the others show up?! I must be doing something wrong but I'm killing myself not being able to figure it out.

...I feel like I'm talking to myself

Cuz you are.

Good point. Thanks.

OP
B

BeeJayC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I probably shoulda tried the obvious fix first but didn't - delete the email account and re-add it. Problem fixed. I'm an idiot.

Thanks for your help, everyone!

Smylin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still a problem???

I can't get the yahoo calendar to sync to my iPad. It works swimmingly on my wife's iPhone 4. But not the iPad. Fix?

Most reactions

Latest posts