What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5 Photo App Question

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update to ios 5 and synced all my photos and I was wondering how to move photos between albums. Say I save a pic from safari or and email, how do I move it from Saved Photos to another album that has already been made?

Rambler358

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sadly, it still doesn't look like you can with iOS 5. You need to sync your photos over to the computer, and then move the pictures to the album you want, and then re-sync again. :(

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can create a new album and copy photos over to it from another album or your Camera Roll.

Albums > Edit > New Album > pick an album (or Camera Roll or Photo Stream) and pick photos from it for the new album.

No synching or computer needed. All done on iPad.

But I've not tried moving photos into an existing album. Not sure you can do that.

(With iPad 1 on iOS 5, Camera Roll is now called Saved Photos, presumably because iPad 1 has no camera.)

Last edited:

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't have synced photos since I have added photos from my camera or using an app. I can add new photos to my new albums by opening the album and tapping the arrow out of the box. Then you can add or delete photos.

Most reactions

Latest posts