What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5, excited?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a noob question, but are our iPad 2's going to be updated to iOS5?
Oh, you're far from being a "noob". ;) Already asked and answered more than a few times, but in short, yes...and in anticipation of a the next question...no, it won't cost anything. :)

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cannot wait to update my iPhone to iOS 5! The remainders app will be used the most for me I reckon!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When is this fall? Is that amercan terms for autumn ?

We have Spring, Summer, Fall/Autumn/Harvest/Football, and Winter. In some places, the dividing lines between seasons is hard to see; sometimes, clearly defined. Here in Utah, we sometimes have long springs and short summers or short winters that are hard and cold and sometimes, not much snow and not as cold or sometimes we have summer or as we call it, Hell.

Sometimes, the only way to know what season it is requires that you look at a calender. Autumn/Fall/Harvest/Football falls between Summer/Zomer/Vaha Mafana; and Winter/Invierno/Vaha Tau Tupu.

Autumn is fall and fall is Autumn. To me, it is Autumn because I was raised up right. Same season, different word. Sometimes, the season is called "Harvest" and more often or not, it is called Football.

Fall (I think) came about because in the Autumn, the leaves fall. Or something like that.

I call it Pumpkin because that is when those wondrous squash arrives and it is time for Martha Stewart's Christmas Specials. I always like to know what to do with my yards of leftover ribbon, used coffee filters and unused cat litter. Fall is always a time to celebrate. Unless you are Fijian, then you watch football or perhaps they just kick a sack of rocks, I do not know. Whatever, over there you celebrate Vulaimatumatua.

I love the time between the end of Fall/Autumn/Harvest/Football and Winter. Santa arrives soon and hard cider abounds. Girls are festive, kids are a little nicer because we threaten them with coal, and we kill a fat old turkey to fill our tummies while we celebrate the Birth of Jesus by violating the the Gluttony provision of the Bible.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the time between the end of Fall/Autumn/Harvest/Football and Winter. Santa arrives soon and hard cider abounds. Girls are festive, kids are a little nicer because we threaten them with coal, and we kill a fat old turkey to fill our tummies while we celebrate the Birth of Jesus by violating the the Gluttony provision of the Bible.

Bob Bob Bob. What would we do without you?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I try to answer all queries with as much useless and non-essential info as I can. It comes from my dollar a word days.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I try to answer all queries with as much useless and non-essential info as I can. It comes from my dollar a word days.

Too funny!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bonjours,

I'm curious to read about what other people are exited to have in iOS 5. I think the new message app is going to be totally awesome and useful because I don't have a cell phone and most of my friends and family own an apple product.

I'm also really exited about the new video mirror feature for the ipad 2. I just purchased an apple tv just to use that feature in iOS 5. I'm looking foward to read your responses.

Thanks
im looking forward to the slidy screens on iPad,hope it will be as good as in Lion,and yes I'm excited,can't wait.

Most reactions

Latest posts