What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5 Beta Thoughts

miket5au

iPF Novice
Reaction score
miket5au said:
I see this all the time. Minimizing and restoring itunes normally refreshes the window. Sometimes you have to click on the itune icon on the toolbar to get it to minimize.

That is on Windows 7 64bit. I haven't tried the Mac version of Itunes

Mmh, I tried that, but that's not what is really happening. The sync process is still going on iTunes, but the iPhone or iPad have finished. Given that both devices do the same thing, I'm guessing its a small glitch in iTunes 10.5 beta2. Still searching...

I think I had that problem trying to restore after upgrading to Beta 2. In the end I rebooted and did the restore again and this time it completed. It did seem to continue on from where it had reached before.

marquez_85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i heard that gestures , in beta 1 and 2, are not working for the IPad 1........

Those that mean that the final release is not going to have gestures to ipad 1???

I' am so addicted to that.....

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marquez_85 said:

Those that mean that the final release is not going to have gestures to ipad 1???

It will. Apple didn't say gestures only for iPad 2.

marquez_85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marquez_85 said:

It will. Apple didn't say gestures only for iPad 2.

I hope so! :(

smcfall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I registered as a developer and downloaded the beta 2 and iTunes 10.5 but I keep getting an error when trying to install iOS on my iPad. It says my iPad 2 not supported with this build. Can anyone direct me to some help?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
smcfall said:
I registered as a developer and downloaded the beta 2 and iTunes 10.5 but I keep getting an error when trying to install iOS on my iPad. It says my iPad 2 not supported with this build. Can anyone direct me to some help?

Sounds like you have downloaded the incorrect beta 2 ipsw file for your model.

smcfall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Sounds like you have downloaded the incorrect beta 2 ipsw file for your model.

I downloaded the iOS for CDMA iPad 2 and I have a Verizon iPad 2 was that right?

smcfall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
metheridge said:
Did u register your iPad?

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF!

I'm not sure, what should I have done to register that? Sorry for all the neubie questions.

Most reactions

Latest posts