What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 4.3

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This evening I tried to use the "mute" switch when looking at a movie trailer. The switch didn't do diddly! I had to manually turn the volume down (with the up/down control switch).

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Absolutely is not facepalm worthy. I mean who has ever heard of a company devoting a hardware switch to muting ONLY notification sounds. That is just plain moronic. When people read it's a mute switch, they just assume that it should mute all sounds, because any other alternative is beyond stupid.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's absolutely facepalm worthy, not because of the switch, but because he still hasn't figured out how to use it when there are two or three ore threads that explain it.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmmm... Ok, you guys enjoy 3.3.2 :D:D doesn't bother me!

THERE ya go! I don't get why it should bother anyone else. To quote the Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff "Ain't Gonna Hurt Nobody." Rock on with 3.2.2, guys!

Carnut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't care about the autorotate/mute switch fiasco, but, I do not want to lose the full screen mirroring of all functions on my TV I have now with 3.2 as well as CCK functions as enabled now.
4.2 seems a step backwards from a jail broken OS!

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I doubt there will be 4.3 without a developer seed.... unless it is REALLY nothing more than just subscriptions. Gonna head over to dev center anyway just to see....

Michael

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nothing on the dev center.... But I read December 13 and that it would have app subscriptions too and perhaps more AirPlay video support. I don't see how they could do that without releasing at least docs on the dev center so apps could be modified to use it before it was released.

Most reactions