What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 4.3.1

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgraded but don't know what it fixed exactly. From the few things I've read online it just fixed some bugs.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I upgraded. So far no problems. But then again I wasn't having problems before the upgrade. Besides bugs it is also supposed to have fixed some security issues.

Another thread mentioned that background music programs were now timing out after five minutes. I tested this on mine and could not reproduce the problem. I admit it wasn't a heavy use test. I did notice that really large apps like the The Daily and Elements kicked Pandora out of RAM and stopped play back, but normal apps didn't. Well, not until I'd launched 4 or five different ones in a row.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The process of upgrading went without a hitch and so far (knock wood), no bad side effects. I use Pandora quite a bit so we shall see how it behaves while using other programs.

I guess this means 4.3.2 will be out before too long!

OP
J

Joseph liong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just upgraded mine.but i thing they not solved 3G connection at all.after i turn on and off airplane mode and browse with 3G show full bar,i got this annoying message again "you are not connected to the internet connection"
So what about this update? Fairy tells?

Last edited:
OP
J

Joseph liong

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who is your service provider? Are you GSM?

I suspect the link below may not help (it's Verizon) but it might be worth a try...

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/21900-verizon-ipad-2-3g-connectivity-bug.html

Tim
Scotland

I use 3 network in Indonesia.I read the apple support forum,just delete 1 word on my apn setting,and it work again on 3G data.
How strange...? :confused:

Glad you got it fixed. Yes - network APNs, passwords, URLs, port numbers and so on are all very 'demanding masters' and there is no room whatsoever for spelling mistakes or typos.

Tim
Scotland

OP
J

Joseph liong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who is your service provider? Are you GSM?

I suspect the link below may not help (it's Verizon) but it might be worth a try...

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/21900-verizon-ipad-2-3g-connectivity-bug.html

Tim
Scotland

I use 3 network in Indonesia.I read the apple support forum,just delete 1 word on my apn setting,and it work again on 3G data.
How strange...? :confused:

Glad you got it fixed. Yes - network APNs, passwords, URLs, port numbers and so on are all very 'demanding masters' and there is no room whatsoever for spelling mistakes or typos.

Tim
Scotland
Thanks for your advice,Tim..:)
But I'm not mistaken write down my APN.I just delete 1 word or emptyed my APN setting.and its like a magic...my 3G connection come back.
I thing it was a bug from ios 4.3 and after updated to 4.3.1 it was not solved the problems....:(

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iOS 4.3.1 went smoothly over here - been using my iPad for app downloading and surfing etc and battery has been on 92% for the last 10 mins! Not bad at all.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since i got the lastes os4.3, i have noticed that the safari is faster and smoother then before, so i am happy :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
J

Joseph liong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iOS 4.3.1 went smoothly over here - been using my iPad for app downloading and surfing etc and battery has been on 92% for the last 10 mins! Not bad at all.

Are you browse over 3G network or Wifi?
If connected via 3G network,can you duplicate my problem? Turn on and off airplane mode and see how it goes work.
Thanks....:)

nezing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have 16 gig wifi iPad 1,and installed OS 4.3.1 last night.No problems.Very quick upgrade.Another happy customer here.

Neil.

Most reactions

Latest posts