What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 4.2 beta issues

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha read again, he states, "for the record I have a 3G......".

Neener!
::::::::::::ducks and runs::::::::::::
While it is certainly possible that I overlooked that minor detail before I made my post, I respectfully request that you re-read the rules of the forum, paying particular attention to Rule #11 --

"11. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account."

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I respectfully request that you re-read the rules of the forum, paying particular attention to Rule #11 --

"11. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account."

Now, that's what i call POWER. ;)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before people think I am a real killjoy when it comes to the rules of the forum...

My reply to BrennB's post regarding Rule #11 was made in a light-hearted spirit. She and I have had discussions for some time on a wide variety of topics and (I hope) she knows I would never make a "hostile" comment like that in an open forum.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course it's in fun!

Before people think I am a real killjoy when it comes to the rules of the forum...

My reply to BrennB's post regarding Rule #11 was made in a light-hearted spirit. She and I have had discussions for some time on a wide variety of topics and (I hope) she knows I would never make a "hostile" comment like that in an open forum.

You know I'm joking as well. Sorry if anyone got other ideas, I figured the ducking and running would tip you off.....

Btw Scott, you got to catch me first!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Btw Scott, you got to catch me first!
Corvette vs. Mini Cooper? You're on sister!

HarrisonFord_AmericanGraffiti.jpg

McGiver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I send a pages doc as a PDF through email to certain pc's (windows os), I get a lot of visual garble, and a message on PC saying certain fonts are not supported. Usually seems to be mostly when tables are inserted, but sometimes not. When I send same to a mac, or review what I sent on iPad, it looks fine, but on the PC. Not readable. I find no settings or preferences on adobe reader that change this situation. I am concerned that documents I send will show up on my customers pc's unreadable. Has anyone heard of this or should I take a sledgehammer to my pc?

Most reactions