What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ion keyboard question for ipad. I want to hook a paino keyboard to learn on ipad

HappyMexican

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I am still trying to get my brand new iPad set up. Right now I am looking into piano teaching programs. I have downloaded a few apps for learning the piano, and I now have a huge desire to hook up a piano keyboard up to the iPad. Does anyone know of a good keyboard that is compatible with learning apps on the iPad? I was looking into the ion keyboard for iPad. Has anyone looked into this, it has light up keys that match the app that they sell with it. I am a noob piano player and want to learn. It's 40 bucks on amazon right now but I am wondering if its compatible with other apps like garageband and free piano app that you can get the 500 song upGrade on. Anyone check this out yet? Hard to find I info right now cause its still new.

Thanks for the help

Happy Mex

Most reactions