What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iO6 update.

happyhacker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From reading these posts it would appear iO6 causes the reset of some system and user parameters. Has someone written a list of these to go through after installing iO6?

Reaction score
Well

Ios 6 gets rid of youtube
Gets rid of some pictures and videos
I heard something about siri and maps

But I was angry when I updated it because it got rid of my youtube and a lot of my treasured photos and videos.
But I found a new youtube app called youplayer which is way better than the youtube app called jasmine that people have been suggesting.

I've also heard from others that sometimes the appstore is so laggy it wont even load

OP
H

happyhacker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not having bought an iPAD yet I am thinking of waiting to see what the new microsoft offering is like. I find the iPAD very expensive. Hopefully the new offering will drive down prices.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath. Apple never cuts prices, only increases content and value. When the iPad 4 comes out, they may cut the iPad 3 by $100 while supplies last, and you may find similar deals on refurbs. Or you can wait to see if the 'mini' materializes, less money for less capability.

FWIW, a cheaper tablet is unlikely to measure up on features or construction. It may be good enough for your needs, but don't expect it to be equivalent to an iPad. Other manufacturers have said they can't make the same tablet as cheaply as Apple. The Retina screen is expensive, and worth every penny.

Like any computer purchase, you should buy what you need to run the software that's important to you.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Most reactions

Latest posts