What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invisible Shield help!

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I applied my Invisible shield last night at about 11pm (about 10 hours ago) I looked at it this morning and there were some bubbles, so I used my credit card to get rid of them, now its left a "trail" of where the bubbles used to be (no more bubbles) sort of like a smear, quite a few of them.

What I'd like to know is:

1. will these smear makes disapear after a while?

2. if not can I remove the shield and reapply successfully??

cheers

kvizzel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you were suppose to let it heal itself for 48 hours,

the smear will go

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
48 hours is a long time! I normally wait a day or even use it straight after (normally ok)

so hopefully the smears will go but can I remove after 48 hours if they havent??

cheers

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
48 hours is a long time! I normally wait a day or even use it straight after (normally ok)

so hopefully the smears will go but can I remove after 48 hours if they havent??
cheers
Go ahead and use it all you want right away....

But the bubbles and smear WILL vanish after a day or two.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It should be fine. I just went ahead and let BB do the install. I did not put it in a case for 48 hours and decided as well to just wait before using. It was perfectly fine and looks great.

locklin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine healed after 36 hours or so, all the smears and bubbles completely disappeared and I even used my iPad right away lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah most if not all the bubbles and smears have gone! Best application yet!

Most reactions

Latest posts