1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

introduction

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by kimmo2012, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimmo2012

kimmo2012 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi all I just bought an I pad 3 and would like to transfer some data from my friend i pad, Bluetooth pairing is OK bu was not succeeded to complete the operation. can some one help me to do so. with my regards...
  2. iFlames

iFlames iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Data like what? If you want to transfer photos, notes, contacts, etc. then I think the easiest way maybe taking a backup of your friend's iPad and restoring it on yours. To transfer data through Bluetooth, you need to jailbreak your iPad and install a tweak called AirBlue Sharing from Cydia which costs $4.99
  3. kimmo2012

kimmo2012 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanking

thanks indeed for this information. as you may know I have no access to buy apps from the apple store CZ in my country there is no enough support to buy stuffs via iTunes store. only we are enjoying the free apps. I would like to buy many apps , like touch draw, i work sute , air Blue , and these apps as you know are payable.if you can help me to have them for free I will be very very thankful to you. regards...
  4. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    Let me stop you there, paid apps can only be gained for free when they go on sale, any other method is piracy and we do not permit discussion of such things here, it is also illegal, so with that I'll close this thread, please read the forum rules.

The Archangel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.