What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

Shaun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have found your forum as a result of mistakenly renting a holiday home in Florida with no internet access!

I own a UK purchased iPad that runs mainly on WiFi but has an Orange data microSIM that has no contract or prepayment. Literally I'm charged as I go monthly and have yet to exhaust the £10 free starter. This forum has given me invaluable help reference AT&T's offerings so I am off to the relevant thread in a moment (if i can find it) to raise a couple more queries.

I love my iPad but I do want to scream about the browser. It is a tragedy Apple are so intransigent about Flash!

Shaun

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. It would be interesting to hear of your experiences of using your UK iPad in the US with a US-purchased microSIM. I don't want to pay the roaming charges either when I next go to the US.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts