1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Bichonpawz, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Bichonpawz

Bichonpawz iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there! I have just moved to the other side so to speak as I was always a diehard PC user. I was very interested in the iPod touch...but was very surprised to find a new iPad under my Christmas tree!! I am in love! How did I ever live without this thing? It is everything and MORE than I expected! I have purchased a few new accessories...a screen protector...and the camera connection kit. Love that I can just plug in my SD card and transfer all my pics! I tried to plug in a USB Drive...and it gave me an error message that it didn't have enough power?? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what are the greatest must-have accessories?

So glad to be a part of the new iPad world!
  2. SBHOKC

SBHOKC iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A good case to protect it, I use an OtterBox case. Secondly maybe a keyboard dock, my wife loves hers.
  3. Bichonpawz

Bichonpawz iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks!!

Great suggestion!! Thanks so much for giving me an idea for a case...there are so many out there...it is difficult to decide which one to get!

I appreciate your suggestion!!

:)