What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

Bichonpawz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there! I have just moved to the other side so to speak as I was always a diehard PC user. I was very interested in the iPod touch...but was very surprised to find a new iPad under my Christmas tree!! I am in love! How did I ever live without this thing? It is everything and MORE than I expected! I have purchased a few new accessories...a screen protector...and the camera connection kit. Love that I can just plug in my SD card and transfer all my pics! I tried to plug in a USB Drive...and it gave me an error message that it didn't have enough power?? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what are the greatest must-have accessories?

So glad to be a part of the new iPad world!

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A good case to protect it, I use an OtterBox case. Secondly maybe a keyboard dock, my wife loves hers.

OP
B

Bichonpawz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!!

Great suggestion!! Thanks so much for giving me an idea for a case...there are so many out there...it is difficult to decide which one to get!

I appreciate your suggestion!!

:)

Most reactions

Latest posts