What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

introduction

Andylim123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is a poslavu, well come to all of you. i have been enjoying by this forum.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poslavu = ???

man-scratching-head.jpg

swharr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
POSLavu is a point of sale system app created for the iPad, iTouch and iPhone. If you need a point of sale system you should check it out. It is cool to be wireless!! and they have a free trial right now at poslavu.com

jamesmhahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have been using POSLavu for 4 months or so and see a lot of potential. However at this time I could not reccomend the product. That being said we are confident that if they address our concerns it could be a great system.

A small list of issues:

• I try to run a backend "best sellers" report for a 30 day period and the system crashes - every time. And I mean the entire system, no orders can be rung up etc.
  • We consistently have missing tickets - this could be the wireless network we setup, yet still it is an issue.
  • Sales tax is not at all ideal, to go orders are taxed the same as for here orders, our really old system would charge sales tax according to if the order was for here or to go - supposedly a fix is coming, our fingers are crossed. I just hope I dont get audited for the time we have been using this system, because it is not at all accurate and has put in a difficult spot if i do get audited.

The pros to the system are great but the cons are also great. I'll say it again when the issues are thoroughly addressed I will be their biggest cheerleader.

James Hahn
[email protected]

Most reactions