What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction and sudden problem

Pono Fried

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, Pono on Maui, how is everyone?
Suddenly can not get into my primary g mail, keeps crashing ...I have an I pad and can still get into my yahoo mail, and and even my other g mail account, tried searching forums and couldn't find anything specific to g mail crashing..thanks a lot...

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Pono Fried - welcome to the forum! :) You might want to tell us the model iPad you own and whether you have recently upgraded to iOS 7? Plus, what do you mean by 'keeps crashing'? I would suggest first 'Resetting' the iPad, especially in you have just upgraded the iOS (directions below); if not successful and in view that your two other mail accounts are working, then enter your misbehaving GMail account in 'Settings' and delete - then set the account up again w/ the appropriate information - let us know your results and good luck! Dave

Reset - press & hold the 'Power' and 'Home' buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears - this may take a longer time, so have patience; the iPad will 're-boot' - NOTE that this maneuver will not alter your apps, files, or settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts