1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Introduction and sudden problem

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Pono Fried, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Pono Fried

Pono Fried iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, Pono on Maui, how is everyone?
    Suddenly can not get into my primary g mail, keeps crashing ...I have an I pad and can still get into my yahoo mail, and and even my other g mail account, tried searching forums and couldn't find anything specific to g mail crashing..thanks a lot...
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767 / 0
    Hi Pono Fried - welcome to the forum! :) You might want to tell us the model iPad you own and whether you have recently upgraded to iOS 7? Plus, what do you mean by 'keeps crashing'? I would suggest first 'Resetting' the iPad, especially in you have just upgraded the iOS (directions below); if not successful and in view that your two other mail accounts are working, then enter your misbehaving GMail account in 'Settings' and delete - then set the account up again w/ the appropriate information - let us know your results and good luck! Dave