What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing

dithnya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Good Morning * Indonesia Time * ....

Am dith from Jakarta, Indonesia .... Am happy to jointhis forum ...

Nice to meet you guys .. And for Admin ... Thank you very Much ....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPF, the biggest and best forum anywhere for information and chat about the iPad range from Apple.

We are an independent user group dedicated to helping with members iPad issues.

We have our own app, which can be downloaded from the App Store here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8

Our administrator, Leelai, has written this tutorial for getting the best out of the app. Here is the link: http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html

Whether you are here looking for answers to multiple questions, or just one, feel free to stick around and join in with the conversation, and if you know of any iPad users who haven't discovered us yet, feel free to point them in our direction.

OP
dithnya

dithnya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks kevin

Please guidence me ... Am a newbie ...

Oya ,, where a suppoused to looking answre about jailbreak for ipad mini with ios 6.1.3 ... Can you inform me ???

One more time i would like said thank you very much ...

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks kevin

Please guidence me ... Am a newbie ...

Oya ,, where a suppoused to looking answre about jailbreak for ipad mini with ios 6.1.3 ... Can you inform me ???

One more time i would like said thank you very much ...

OK. I answered in the other thread, with some advice about leaving threads that ask a different question.

But here goes. I'll give a fuller answer here.

iOS 6.1.3 will never be jailbroken. The evasi0n dev team believe they have sufficient exploits identified to be able to jailbreak iOS 7 upon its release, so they are not going to waste those exploits on an operating system that is soon to be superseded. Other dev teams are sure to have the same attitude. iOS 6 is approaching end-of-life. We need to wait now for iOS7 for new jailbreaks.

Keep an eye on our hacking section. Any news will appear there as soon as it is made public.

OP
dithnya

dithnya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you kevin ,,, you are so full inform ...

Am always keep on my eye .. My laptop 24 hours standby just only waiting a ios 7 as a rumors will be release ... And yesterday i was try from evasi0n about released jailbreak , but its fake .. 10000% fake .... Uffft ..

Kev, i was find a forum about ipad mini 61.3 jailbreak disccussion ... I think i will always standby for this ...

Btw, thanks kevin .... You are so helping me ... Have a nice day bro kev ...

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I promise you will not find a better informed jailbreak crew than f4780y and Mickey330. What they don't know about jailbreaking isn't worth knowing?

Just one thing. DO NOT pay for a jailbreak. If you find a site that tells you that you can buy a jailbreak, you have found a scam. Don't fall for it.

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, quick question, please. My son jailbroke my phone and I find myself just meh on the whole thing. Can I just do the latest update to undo it or do I need to do something else? Thanks!

OP
dithnya

dithnya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, quick question, please. My son jailbroke my phone and I find myself just meh on the whole thing. Can I just do the latest update to undo it or do I need to do something else? Thanks!

I think you have restore @ itunes ... But you have back your data first ..

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Have a look here, this is for an iPad, I'm only guessing it's the same for an iphone
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/90311-how-remove-jailbreak-ipad-3-a.html

Or you could have a look in the hacking Forum at our sister Forum, iphoneforums.net
http://www.iphoneforums.net/

Most reactions

Latest posts