What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing the XStylus Touch Wide-Grip Touch Pen for iPad

ssbib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Elton said:
you can find more detail about XStylus Touch in [Moderator edit: Removed link to external site. Please read our rules!]

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i dont get it. you want us to pre fund this by sending yoy $25.00 and we will receive the Xstylus once it is released? is that the plan?

Elton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.indiegogo.com
i dont get it. you want us to pre fund this by sending yoy $25.00 and we will receive the Xstylus once it is released? is that the plan?

I was warned by the forum moderator to not to promote my stylus anymore. However, this is about the general idea of Crowdfunding or Crowdsource funding, I guess I am still allow to talk about.

In short the answer is YES. A more detail explanation of the idea of crowdfunding project would be: some designers / artists / film makers / project runners / inventors has an idea / project / product that he(or she) wanted to pursuit, but he doesn't has the money that can make that happen. So he started a crowdfunding project with detail of what he is trying to achieve. People who agree with the idea will send money support to the project, when the project received enough money (the goal), the project will continue.

There are different funding method, flexible or "all or nothing". Flexible means that the project owner will take whatever he received during the crowdfunding event, even if the fund raising goal is not reached. He will need think of some way to come up with the missing fund that needed to start/continue the project. On the other hand, there is the "all or nothing" method, means that the project owner will keep the raised fund only if the funding goal is reached, the fund that project funders put in will be fully refunded if the goal is not reached. The XStylus Touch uses the later one, if I didn't get $50000 by the end of Oct, I will return every penny to my funders/buyers.

I hope this answer your question.

Elton

Most reactions

Latest posts