What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing AppleForums.net - Forums dedicated to all things Apple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

We would like to take a moment to announce to the iPadForums.net community a new project we've started that we are very excited about: AppleForums.net!

We've been Apple fans for a long time and some new products that they released allowed us to create some amazing communities based around those products. We've seen some tremendous growth both here at the iPad Forum and at the iPhone Forum this past year and we have you, the membership, to thank for it.

We feel like we can do more. We want to provide even more support and help for other Apple products and creating the Apple Forum seems like the best way to do it. So with that said, we would be honored if you would join us over at at AppleForums.net as a member and continue to help us provide a great community built by Apple Fans.

You can register directly at this link: Register at Apple Forum - Mac Forum
You can view the forums at this link: Apple Forum - Mac Forum

Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you!

Last edited by a moderator:

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow great looking site! You guys did an awesome job with it and I will definitely have a new home for all my Apple discussions :)

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow great looking site! You guys did an awesome job with it and I will definitely have a new home for all my Apple discussions :)

Looking forward to seeing you there (and anyone else that wants to participate) - Thanks!

Killman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MikeV99 said:
Will this forum be merged into the new one?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I personally don't see why it would. It's nice to have a dedicated iPad forum for those who only own an iPad, like me. :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

timestandstill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vBulletin? Get with the times dude.

Good luck anyway, there are lots of general Apple forums out there.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
?? How come iPadForum recommend another iPad Forum ?

I've seen many remarks from Moderators , that forbid mentioning other iPad forums. Now I see on the Home page that recommendation.
How come ?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen many remarks from Moderators , that forbid mentioning other iPad forums. Now I see on the Home page that recommendation.
How come ?

It is our sister site and owned by the same company and to be quite honest the owners of this forum can post links and advertise to their sister sites. Okay? It is not solely dedicated to the iPad but to all things Apple.

Come join! The link is in my signature.:)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts