1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Intro of The KING

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by King.Khoja, Jun 27, 2011.

1. King.Khoja

King.Khoja iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Guys,

So I've been posting for a while but havnt done a formal introduction of myself. My names Nick and ive been an apple fan for a while. When apple came out with the iPad 1, I didnt really pay attention to it but I got a chance to purchase one for a good deal so I ended getting it and really liked it. I stayed with this forum to find out that apple was going to be coming out with a second iPad soon so I sold the iPad 1 before a lot of people knew about the second one so I got a good resale value. Which brings me to my iPad 2, waited in line for 8 1/2 hours for it. Finally got it and I love it.

I just really hope the rumors arnt true that Apple may be coming with a iPad 3 this year.. id be dissappointed. That would just mean I would have to go out and buy it.. :p

Anyways im Nick, glad to be part of this forum.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    And a formal welcome from Scotland, too.

Wondered what you were doing when I first saw your post here....:D

Tim