What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intro of The KING

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So I've been posting for a while but havnt done a formal introduction of myself. My names Nick and ive been an apple fan for a while. When apple came out with the iPad 1, I didnt really pay attention to it but I got a chance to purchase one for a good deal so I ended getting it and really liked it. I stayed with this forum to find out that apple was going to be coming out with a second iPad soon so I sold the iPad 1 before a lot of people knew about the second one so I got a good resale value. Which brings me to my iPad 2, waited in line for 8 1/2 hours for it. Finally got it and I love it.

I just really hope the rumors arnt true that Apple may be coming with a iPad 3 this year.. id be dissappointed. That would just mean I would have to go out and buy it.. :p

Anyways im Nick, glad to be part of this forum.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And a formal welcome from Scotland, too.

Wondered what you were doing when I first saw your post here....:D

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts