What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet Usage

Alex101

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the iPad4 and signed up for Cellular use of up to 3G per month. I have no idea how much this is and would like to know if I can some way look into my iPad to determine how much of that I have used.

If only a small amount over the last 2 months, then I can reduce the contract to a 1Gb use per month.

Thanks

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
there are so many bandwith monitoring program for ipad you can try free but not perfect one such as my data manager by mobidia technology maybe it fits perfectly with your needs :thumbs:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have the iPad4 and signed up for Cellular use of up to 3G per month. I have no idea how much this is and would like to know if I can some way look into my iPad to determine how much of that I have used.

If only a small amount over the last 2 months, then I can reduce the contract to a 1Gb use per month.

Thanks

Contact your cellular provider. Mine has a website I can go to in order to monitor my cellular usage. Your carrier likely has something similar.

image-1306577626.jpg

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agree with scifan....
I have Verizon and I can see my usage online and also set "alarms" at various thresholds to show if I'm getting close to my limit.
It will then email me status.....nice!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My carrier also has an app where I can look up my usage but you can also go to Settings - General - Usage - cellular usage and see what you've used here. Just reset it at the beginning of your account period.

Most reactions

Latest posts