What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet explorer for ipad...good idea or not?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It is possible to use a third party browser like Atomic Browser (full version) or iCab Mobile to convince the OWA server that your are using outlook. The browsers do not actually emulate IE, so depending the on the particular version and settings of the OWA server the page may not work as expected.

Last time I remember anyone talking about it, they said it didn't work terribly well. But that is the only way to get the full OWA site on an iPad, short of using a remote desktop program. Maybe one of the Flash enabled browsers might work too. iSwifter is one of the better ones. They are similar to a remote desktop program in that they actually access the site using a server, and then reformat/translate it for the iPad.

Reaction score
Splashtop app. Check it out and see if it is what you want.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

Most reactions