What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International members whom order for may 28th

cotti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm the Apple UK website now says 7th June for IPads have they been pushed back or is that for people ordering now?

petermillard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's for people ordering now:-

"Apple began taking pre-orders for the device on Monday, but it has announced via its website that the 'ships by date' will now be June 7, ten days after initially planned.

However, the company said that anyone who has already pre-ordered the iPad will still receive the product as promised on May 28."

From here:- Digital TV - News - iPad UK shipping date slips to June 7 - Digital Spy

Pete

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm from Canada and I ordered my iPad on May 11th. It says delivery is May 28th but it's already the 25th and my order status is still Prepared for Shipment. If I should be receiving my iPad on the 28th, Apple should have shipped my order out already. I have a feeling I will be getting my iPad after the 28th.

miranda1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also in Canada, ordered mine on May 10th at 9am Eastern standard time, it's on its (on route) way and will be here on the 28th according to FedEx.

Patrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting. I was assuming the ship date (May 28, June 7, ...) wasn't the same as the "receive" date, but apparently that's what a lot of folks are seeing in their notices.

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:)My 64GB WiFi is here:D

Well actually at home and i am stuck in work but :D anyway.

Day early as well..:)

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm lusting to see my local TNT van also - mine is also "Out for Delivery"!!

:giddy_like_a_schoolgirl:

Wait, there is no emoticon for that? Huh?

Most reactions

Latest posts