What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intermittent Wifi issues with iPad 2 and WiFi

MarilynLockhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently purchased the iPad 2 16GB WiFi only device. One thing I noticed, the WiFi will only work for a short while, then completely stop. I have to disable and enable the wireless to get it working again. Anyone else having this issue? Any resolution? iOS version is 4.3.

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you the same problem with your PC dropping the wifi? If so, I would reset your wifi router, ie turn it off and back on again, usually solves most problems........

iPad_Jedi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently purchased the iPad 2 16GB WiFi only device. One thing I noticed, the WiFi will only work for a short while, then completely stop. I have to disable and enable the wireless to get it working again. Anyone else having this issue? Any resolution? iOS version is 4.3.

I have the same exact issue and do the same thing to get the wifi connected again. This is the only gripe I have with the iPad2. I run 4 other computers on the wifi, and the iPad2 is the only one suffering from this issue.....My iphone, and my GF's iphone also do not have this issue.

Shoe8490

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shoe8490 said:
I am experiencing the same issue with my iPad 2. Any ideas?

I have to turn my network off and then on again about every 15-20 minutes.... SUPER frustrating!

Reaction score
Ditto. Mine started when I updated to 4.3 .my wife has not upgraded hers above 4.2 and hers works fine.
We both have iPad1s

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Most reactions

Latest posts