What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Integrating iPad1 downloads to my new iPad2 device

Laurie Lou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had previously synced all of my music & apps etc. from my original iPad to my new iPad 2. This seemed to work fine as I was able to use the music & apps no problem. When I updated the software to the newest version and plugged my iPad 2 in, it went into the recovery mode and iTunes would not recognize my device. I had to go to my desktop computer and reinstall itunes with the latest software version and then did a restore on my iPad 2 (losing all of my apps & music in the process). I am trying to get all of my music & apps in my iTunes account onto my iPad 2 but when I do a sync, nothing seems to get uploaded. Is there a way to transfer my library to my new iPad 2? Help!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you still have your original iPad and does it still contain all your music and other files?

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts