1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Integrating iPad1 downloads to my new iPad2 device

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Laurie Lou, May 14, 2011.

1. Laurie Lou

Laurie Lou iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had previously synced all of my music & apps etc. from my original iPad to my new iPad 2. This seemed to work fine as I was able to use the music & apps no problem. When I updated the software to the newest version and plugged my iPad 2 in, it went into the recovery mode and iTunes would not recognize my device. I had to go to my desktop computer and reinstall itunes with the latest software version and then did a restore on my iPad 2 (losing all of my apps & music in the process). I am trying to get all of my music & apps in my iTunes account onto my iPad 2 but when I do a sync, nothing seems to get uploaded. Is there a way to transfer my library to my new iPad 2? Help!
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Do you still have your original iPad and does it still contain all your music and other files?

Tim