What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installing tweetbot 2.6.1

MrBaco75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to use tweetbot again so i've downloaded the latest version 2.6.1 .
After i've installed tweetbot it wants to connect to twitter but it says that it can't find any twitter account on my ios device.

Maybe there is someone who can tell me how to install tweetbot again because i like tweetbot.

Thnx Richard.

OP
M

MrBaco75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've done that but it still won't work.
When i tap the signing in on the tweetbot app it says it cannot connect to twitter.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have not done so, try deleting and re-installing the app.

There is currently some trouble brewing between Twitter and third party app developers. Mostly a limitation on how many users may sign in with a third party app. It's caused some problems, especially with signing in with the apps.

If the above does not work, try TapBot's support page. They may have a trick that will help.

If it turns out they've run out of signing tokens, you should be able to ask for a refund through the iTunes store. I hope it's not that. I love Tweetbot, and wold hate not being able to recommend it due to Twitter's new policies.

Most reactions