What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installing iPad apps

jmcarrillo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i recently tried to install apps on my iPad via an open Wifi connection, but it tells me something about connecting to iTunes to finish. What's taht about? Is there a way that i can download using just the App Store app on the iPad? if i need to syn with iTunes later, no probs, but i want to be able to download and use without using iTunes on my PC.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strange... if you go to the app store on your ipad you should be able to install it directly and the app should work. No need to sync with itunes for the app to work afaik.

Edit: just thinking now, try restarting your ipad fully also, maybe there is some process running that is prevwnting ypu from doing that.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try a hard reset and see if that helps.

Hold the power button and the home button down at the same time until you see the Apple Logo.

Let it reboot and try again. Let us know!

Most reactions

Latest posts