What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installing .ipa on my iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
Ur sig is very funny with the 300 cams..lmao.

Found that on google and thought the same. The only thing the iPad 2 thats major is cameras and CPU. So, there you people go, 300 cameras.

kettlecorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really want to say the easiest method of doing this but i know mods will either edit or close thread once i mention it. Lol. Its a single app from cydia and will fullfill all ur "testimg out of apps" needs. ;-) thats all i can say without violatimg forum rules as i really do like this forum. We have to respect forum rules, as not to make them look bad, bit in the same since, if we are jailbraking, which apple hates and does not condone, we should be able to talk about this topic. Only a very small percentage of people knlw of this. I was a noob to it and now an ipad master of it..lol good luck...keep searching n reading inbetween the lines and u will figure it out. Sorry i cant give details or name of app thatll fullfill those needs.

OH yeah forgot about that method.

OP, go to youtube, look for a guy name "Bobtotproductions" and he has 16 videos up. One of them titled "Free app installer" or something like that..that is the one you want.

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pego99 said:

Unless it was VLC, or any other number of AppStore unaproved Apps. I personally had this experience just today when i tried to throw AAA Pokedex onto my pad, found it dissaperated

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So we advocate Jailbreaking, which gives you Cydia, which gives you (EDIT) and about 10 Repositories that Ive found to contain illegal downloads.

Its the whole "guns don't kill people. People Kill people. Don't blame the gun."

Believe me, I get it. I do buy all the programs I have permanent on my iPad. I use this process to try out the product prior to buying. Yes, some of them have free versions. But alot don't and I want to be satisfied with my 2.99 purchase.

Don't worry, Won't happen again. I'll find actual technical answers in a setting more conducive to my needs. Thanks for the name calling. "Go Apple!"

............whatever...........:cool:

So you readily admit to stealing software? OK then, no soup for you. Can I come to your retail store and stick some baubles in my pocket? I want to try before I buy. Fair or perhaps the analogy will help you understand that you are stealing . . .

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is idiotic to compare retail theft to piracy, moral standings aside - please hold the stupid

If you want to make shitty analogues, it's similar to photographing artwork. For shaaaaaaame

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is idiotic to compare retail theft to piracy, moral standings aside - please hold the stupid

Are you kidding me? Theft is theft, over the net or walkoing into a store and helping yourself. Are you trying to justify IP theft? Seems so.

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not kidding u pal
I said ur analogy was shitty and it is, get over yourself

Ip theft is like sneaking into a movie theater or borrowing ur friends brittney spears cd , but it's not like retail theft dumbo

Or better yet, like i said above PHOTOGRAPHINGARTWORK, for SHAAAAME

Last edited:

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Damn, abrasive much, Davebarrie... Sounds more like you condone it.

And, for the record, there is no legal difference between the theft of Intellectual Property and Physical Property. It is just harder to catch the theft of Intellectual Property.

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And for someone who derives there morals strictly from the dictates of the United States government, that is likely sufficient explination

If you think have condoned anything in this thread you have misread, I am thoroughly irritated with the simplemindedness with which the issue of intellectual theft is approached

Last edited:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Damn, abrasive much, Davebarrie... Sounds more like you condone it.

And, for the record, there is no legal difference between the theft of Intellectual Property and Physical Property. It is just harder to catch the theft of Intellectual Property.

My point exactly. And downloading software that you must buy using some silly excuse like you want to try it before you buy it will not hold up in court. It seems like it is just one more excuse people use to justify their theft.

I'll take the high road and say we do not know if Daveberry does NOT, in fact, pay for it after he decides he likes it. All I can go on is what is saying... that he downloads illegal software. And that is just wrong and absolutely illegal.

Bob

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sigh ~ burbmurxy, nowhere here have I said that I downloaded anything illegally child

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And for someone who derives there morals strictly from the dictates of the United States government, that is likely sufficient explination

If you think have condoned anything in this thread you have misread, I am thoroughly irritated with the simplemindedness with which the issue of intellectual theft is approached

Section 8, Clause 8 of the Constitution of The United States is a tad more than just a dictate from the United States government.

So kindly explain your take on IP theft?

Bob

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Morality is hard for some people to understand, take your time

Legality != morality
You would be surprised with what is legal in some parts of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts