What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installing Flash player

Wingr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here i paid .99 once and that was it.
Like I said, read the customer reviews. Everybody is complaining that the last update converted them into a $3/month subscription plan.

I haven't installed the last update because of all those reviews.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the latest update, and when you open iswifter it even states that there is no subsciption, so the people complaining probably screwed something up or have no clue what they are talking about!

5d5767d4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Re iswifter...if you bought it when it was still free, then you do not need a subscription.

If you used it for free and bought it after the latest upgrade, then you do have to pay monthly.

spajdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is new application that support flash called flash video expose on appstore, if anyone have it please post review, though comments looks fine.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
$10 for this is a lot. I hope I am wrong but it seems to be a strategy to raise money quickly before bad reviews start flowing through the net. I will not be the first one to try it, but this is the reason why people choose to test unsigned versions before buying.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and I tested it...very poor...it just does not get flash to work in 90% of the sites I tried. Just uninstalled. The jb ability to let me test unsigned apps saved of having $ 10 stolen.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Folks, there is no LEGAL jail break ability to test apps. NONE. What Gzoladz did is install illegal piracy apps to steal developer work.

iPadForums does not condone the use of pirated apps and will not tolerate the discussion of such apps in the forum.

So, buy apps and try them out or wait to see what others have said about an app in their reviews. Don't steal the app to try it out yourself!

Marilyn

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope that we are all listening to Marilyn. This warning has been stated more than enough.

Sanctions will be imposed with any further discussion of piracy.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and I tested it...very poor...it just does not get flash to work in 90% of the sites I tried. Just uninstalled. The jb ability to let me test unsigned apps saved of having $ 10 stolen.

So ~ you stole the app just to test it out? Seriously?

You all had better go right now and read IPF Rules.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plus - if a paid-for app doesn't work you can always - yes, always - get a refund. Simply call the Apple Support line (it's free) with the transaction reference number and they'll refund the purchase price as a credit to your iTunes account. So there is absolutely no excuse - none whatsoever - for stealing apps. The excuse "just to try them out" is delusional - you're trying to find an excuse for theft and there simply is no excuse.

Tim

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Splashtop is the only RELIABLE way I have found to play flash (and that works super).

Iswifter is probably second best if you cant use something like splashtop. I have tried puffin but found it very slow and laggy and not a good option at all.

I tried skyfire briefly, but on some of my favorite flash sites it failed to find ANY videos it was capable of playing (iswifter worked fine on those same sites) Puffin worked on those sites also, but nowhere near as well as iswifter.

Last edited:

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the thread appears fragmented, it is because a few posts have been removed for various Rule violations.

3 posts made in the thread by Gzoladz remain here to illustrate just one aspect of his disregard for the Rules of this board. 3 others, which included violations of Rules 3, 10 and 11, have been removed.

Members need to understand that Rule 10 violations will be taken extremely seriously and will not be tolerated, and will lead to offenders being suspended. We now have a welcome 3-day break from the disruptive activities of Gzoldadz, whose behavior on his return will need to be radically improved if he wishes to remain as an active member here.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac.World said:
Flash Video Expose is a relatively new app on the App Store. It's $9.99, but with 50/50 good and bad reviews.

Ya i went to check it out, but the reviews were bad, so not worth taking the risk for me, i never got my refund on an app that didnt work months ago, they never gave me it back, so not worth it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts